Sunday, July 5, 2009

How do I add a link in my Gmail signature?

I already have Greasemonkey installed as a Firefox ad on and have editet the code, but I can't see any toggle on the Gmail settings where I could set my HTML link from Greasemonkey.





I want a default link signature, not something that I edit every time - I am aware that that's possible but I don't consider it as an option.
How do I add a link in my Gmail signature?
First upload ur signature to a image host like www.freeimagehosting.net and then copy the image link





ok then next thing u have to do is to go to the signature option box and type


%26lt;img src="paste the image link here" height="40" width="150"%26gt;





for example my signature is %26lt;img src="http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/... height="40" width="150"%26gt;





this will do your work


if you need more help you can email me i will do that for u


don't hesitate in contacting me


if you link my answer please please vote me





Thank You


Prateek Gupta


prateek569@yahoo.com
Reply:you either use HTML code or WYSIWYG.





I use just plain





http://yahoo.com in my signature, and it works like a charm.





I am sure u enter that in your signature box in gmail. that's already go. and it will always attach your signature everytime you compose or reply email.

No comments:

Post a Comment