Tuesday, July 7, 2009

How do I change the default for e-mail links to Gmail?

When I used to click on an e-mail link, Gmail would open up and the e-mail address would be in the To: area. I just installed Office Ultimate and when I clicked on links, it defaulted to Outlook which was really annoying, so I uninstalled Outlook since I don't use it. However, now when I click on an e-mail link, it says I don't have an e-mail program installed and then nothing happens.





How can I get it back so that when I click on an e-mail link, it opens up in Gmail again?
How do I change the default for e-mail links to Gmail?
May be you want to give Window live mail a try, cause it is a free microsoft email program that support Gmail, here's the link to download it


http://download.live.com/wlmail





And here's how you set it up as a default email client so when you click an email link, window live mail will come up.


http://www.freeemailtutorials.com/window...





Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment