Saturday, July 4, 2009

How do i link my google (Gmail) account and orkut account?

i had a different gmail account that was linked to my current orkut account, i had to delete that gmail acc.due to various reasons now I've created a new gmail acc.i wish to link the two now but i'v no clue how to do tat.
How do i link my google (Gmail) account and orkut account?
If you have your new gmail account open and then go to sigh up (not sign in) at orkut it will automatically offer to use your new details. Google owns orkut and when it did this to me I was fuming because I did not realize and thought Orkut had used my details ilegally. It was the password bit that really freaked me out.


If you are already signed in just sign out and then go to sign up on the right hand side (I just tried it and signed up using my other google account to try it)

No comments:

Post a Comment